Why Choose TutorGuide?
Science Tuition of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Medical Subjects at all levels in Northern Ireland.
Delivery of first class science education requires a solid background in the sciences backed up by recognised teacher training and experience. If you choose TutorGuide you will have access to a service that is founded on these principles.
See examples of feedback by visiting Testimonials
Overview of Grant’s background
- Bachelor of Medical Science (2:1,Hons), Queens University Belfast
- Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching (Masters), Queens University
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology and Pharmacology, University of Bath
- Chartered Status with the Institute of Biology
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Teaching Experience and Related Activity
- Guest lecturer, Queens University, Medicine and Health Sciences
- Lecturer and Tutor, University of Ulster, School of Biomedical Sciences
- Consultant in Medical Statistics, University of Ulster, School of Biomedical Sciences
- Lecturer in Medicine, Queen’s University
- Lecturer on Higher Surgical Registrar Course, University of Cambridge
- Lecturer in Biomedical Sciences, University of Ulster
- Teacher and e-Tutor at the University of Ulster
- Tutor at Basic Skills, Key Stage, GCSE O, AS and A level
- Academic supervisor (1 to 1 supervision) to Doctoral level
- Examiner for University of Cambridge, Queens University Belfast and University of Ulster
- Member of Examination Board for Queen’s University
Scientific Experience and Related Activity
Led scientific/medical research that has resulted in-
- Publication of 35+ medical/scientific papers in high impact international journals
- The citation of his work more than 1000+ times in the professional medical/scientific community
- Presentations (20+) at medical/scientific international conferences
- Editorial referee for 7 medical/scientific journals
- Awarded National Institute of Health (NIH, USA) prize for- “Quality and Relevance of Research.”
Other Relevant Information
- Disclosure certificate confirming clear background.
If you feel this type of experience could be of benefit to your circumstances then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Contact.
Or, for examples of previous student feedback visit Testimonials.